Lesson 1 of 11
SUPPLY LIST (prepare in advance)
Supplies are pretty simple this week!
- Some board games you already own to study!
- If we borrow dice or spinners from another game, we will help the kids keep track of the game they were stolen from!
- Something for a board (cardboard, poster board, old game board you don’t need anymore, etc)
- Access to recyclables (or Junk Box from previous Nerding week!)
- Index cards (or more paper)
- Markers or colored pencils
- Glue stick
- Any craft supplies or recyclables for embellishments!
- Something to use or make game pieces or tokens (small rocks or gems, clay, tiny toys, coins, etc.)
- We will likely make our own when the theme of the game has been chosen.