SUPPLY LIST (prepare in advance)
- Tuesday – Golf ball, ping pong ball, or similar
- Wednesday – 1 latex glove … for “cow milking”!
- Thursday – 1 marble
Make a small box of General Supplies to be used each day:
- Paper (regular and construction if you have it)
- Glue stick
Send your nerd around the house to prepare a good sized JUNK BOX!!!! Any and all junk to repurpose and use each day. Keep your Junk Box if you’re taking additional Nerding classes. Most will need it!
Here are some ideas for your box:
- Recyclables (Basically anything. Variety is great!)
- Cereal box type cardboard (easy for kids to cut)
- Some regular cardboard
- A few paper plates, cups, or bowls
- Some stiff items: Craft sticks, paint stirrers, rulers, chopsticks, pencils, dowels, etc
- Some other ideas, none are necessary, but all could be interesting!
- Office supplies: paper clips, binder clips, random old pens and pencils, etc
- Craft supplies: clothes pins, pipe cleaners, yarn/string, fabric or felt scraps, googly eyes (just for fun), etc.
- Broken toys
Optional supplies for recreating class experiments:
- Corn syrup
- Glasses or jar
- Legos or building toy