Lesson 1 of 13
Get ready for VR class! Tech Requirements
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR THIS CLASS
- Laptop, desktop or Chromebook required – cannot use tablet or phone.
- Mouse (recommended)
- No downloads or prep needed.
- No VR headset needed! You can always play in your VR environment on the computer.
- Optional ways to enhance your VR experience:
- Phone/Tablet: you can download the CoSpaces app for Apple and Android devices to view and play your VR game/experience
- Google Cardboard with a phone
- VR Headset: If you do have a VR headset, compatible models and how to access your spaces are listed here https://cospaces.io/edu/tech-check.html
- We will be working in a browser based program called CoSpaces. We will manage your nerd’s account and set them up on the first day of class. *Nerds will have access to their Pro Nerding CoSpaces account for 2 weeks. You will be able to continue in CoSpaces in a free account. You’ll lose coding access to the spaces we created in class, but you can view and play them FOREVER and create new (though more limited) spaces!